The Inner Dawn - Beginner's Guide To Mindfulness By Rachel Terri Fan
Time & Location
About The Event
Introduction to Mindfulness
Are you new to mindfulness? You may have heard about mindfulness but have never tried it before. You are quite sure it’s more than just sitting crossed-legged and doing meditation the whole time.
Are you interested to know what mindfulness is and how it can benefit you? Would you like to learn various mindfulness practices that you can incorporate into your daily life without taking too much of your time? Join us in 3 hours workshop to learn about mindfulness and practical ways to stay focus and manage stress.
What the session will cover:
· The effects of the wandering mind
· Autopilot vs Neuroplasticity
· What is mindfulness and how does it benefit you
· Mindfulness Eating Habits
· Mindfulness Breathing Techniques
· Mindfulness Movement Exercises
You may want to take this course if
· You are new to mindfulness and is curious to know more
· You would like to find more mindfulness practices to incorporate into their daily lives
· You prefer a small group (max 10) mindfulness practice session
**The workshop will start at 10am and end at 1pm. Tea and healthy snacks will be served during tea breaks.**
About Rachel Terri Fan
Rachel is an experienced facilitator in the corporate world focusing on personal development and leadership. Being an avid practitioner as well a trainer of mindfulness and yoga, she incorporates these practices into her facilitation sessions to create a space of deeper self-understanding. She is trained in MBCT (Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy) teachings and is a certified yoga teacher. She believes that everyone is unique and talented in their own ways and hopes to help others experience every moment of their life journey to the fullest and become the best version of themselves through self-awareness and mindfulness programs.
- Workshop Fee$98$980$0